1. ENJOY LEGAL US RESIDENCY: As an EB-5 green card holder, you will gain the ability to live, work and travel in the USA without restrictions, and your spouse will automatically be eligible for a green card as well.
2. QUALITY OF LIFE: Thanks to the EB-5 residency program, Nigerian nationals can also own the American Dream and live in a safe, advanced first world nation with an abundance of opportunities.
3. ACCESS TO QUALITY EDUCATION: For most Nigerian families, an EB-5 investment serves as a Plan B – a path to a better life for their children. An EB-5 residency makes it far easier getting into a top-tier US university, without any sponsorship visa requirement. The cost of tuition for EB-5 visa holders can also be significantly lower than for foreign students.
As a US resident, your child will also have more tuition funding opportunities to apply for than as a non-US resident.
4. VALUE FOR MONEY: While the recently increased minimum EB-5 investment requirement may seem quite expensive, it is worthwhile considering the fact that for a single investment of $900,000, both the primary investor, their spouse and their unmarried children under the age of 21 years can obtain a US green card. Compared with the UK’s Tier 1 Visa or the Canadian Quebec Immigrant Investor Program, the EB-5 is a compelling value-for-money option.
5. NO APPLICATION BACK-LOG OR REGRESSION: Unlike for Chinese, Indian and Vietnamese applicants, Nigerian applications are not subject to any back-logs or application retrogression, making the EB-5 program highly attractive for families operating on shorter timelines for investment migration.